Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breakfasts from around the world

America (click any image to enlarge)
Breakfast gets us started on our day. I rarely eat a large breakfast, usually I just have some corn bread and a couple of cups of espresso, so I'm closer to the Cuban breakfast below than the American pancake breakfast above. However, I wouldn't mind chowing down on any of the breakfasts shown -- well, except maybe for that Australian vegemite stuff.

These pictures are all taken from Design You Trust's 50 of the World’s Best Breakfasts, which also has descriptions of the meals. There are more examples after the jump, and the entire series at the link.

Cuba
Bahamas


Australia
Turkey
Brazil
Thailand
German
Portugal
Ghana
Poland
Hawaii
Philippines
India
Peru
Italy
Pakistan
Jordan
Malaysia
Bolivia

1 comment:

Kitchen Chick said...

Hello. Please remove the picture of the Polish Breakfast. I am the the creator of this photograph and reserve all rights. It was taken as part of a restaurant review for Current Magazine (ecurrent.com), which is the only company that has the right to publish this photo besides myself. Here is the link to my photo (in context of the blog post) from my website: http://www.kitchenchick.com/2009/12/amadeus-review-in-december-current-photo-essay-here.html

Thank You.